How To Restore A Missing CoC Account

Advertisement
Informasi terbaru How To Restore A Missing CoC Account Bulan
How do I get my account back the lost clans clash of Frustrating – perhaps in the feel the clasher (coc games players) after learning his coc/ID accounts can't be used to play. Reasonable, maybe they've played games coc udah months even years, already has a Base, Troops, Defend the Muscovy duck and almost lost it.

Troubleshoot lost game account can be done several ways coc. But this method is not for a while, can take 2-4 days, depending on the side of the supercell responds to problems.
How do I get my account back the lost clans clash of Frustrating

How To Restore A Missing CoC Account


What do I need to be prepared if your coc game ID can not enter?

1. a new gmail Account that hasn't been used for gaming Clans Clash of (not to connect with google plus to the coc games)

2. have a gaming account other coc. This is to contact a supercell. Coc game related issues you are missing.

3. Understand the English language, if you do not understand the language of the United Kingdom could use google translate or bing translator

The steps get the game you lost: coc

1. Here I assume you already have a Gmail account. Open Game another coc (preparation of the No. 2). Go into the settings (image to the right gear down) > click the help and support of the incoming trs > new conversation (to the upper right corner)

2. in column a new conversation, there are three questions that must be filled. Column 1, tell me what you mean. Want to vent also not papa. hahahha:D. Thus column 1 in content with (translate ya) "Hello Sir, I'm having trouble ya. I've lost my coc games account (at the moment for the first time is not linked to google plus, I forgot and momentarily led astray:P). How to solve this problem? “. Difficulty Yes? ya udah nih I love secret kick let cepet taken supercell. But don't understand Yes, I taunted Indonesians who do not so understand English:(

Hello sir, i have problem with my Clash of gaming Clans. I lost my account.

My game details:

1. Name of your two villages: (the name of the base thou)
2. Name of your Clans: (the name of the clan last ye)
3. the Level of your two villages (Level coc ye)
4. Level of your two village's Town Halls. (level Town Hall you)
5. When did you start playing your old account? (Which month?) (When the first time you play Clash of Clans)
6. Attach a screenshot of your lost village if you can. (beriksan capture from the game you * not required)

My new gmail: (enter your new gmail, preparation of no. 1)

3. Pray may your account safely back. Based on my experience, I have always managed to restore the lost 😀 coc

How the above can be used to troubleshoot as follows:

1. If you lose the code Clash of clans on the Iphone and want to move to android.

2. Your account taken of people

3. Forgot password gmail to play coc

4. Forgot to connect Google Plus with Coc
Advertisement